San Diego summer trip

First stop, walking along the harbor looking at boats. 
We ate the most amazing french toast at Buster's in Seaport village shopping center.
We then walked to the downtown mall 
where I purchased my first pair of Tom's which my feet love.
 Seaport Village
 ....................................................................................................................................................................

Next stop: Luigi's Pizza as seen on Food Network.
 I loved everything about this place, there was an adorable flower shop right next to it. 
I also loved being outdoors and not feeling like you are melting. 
I am seriously questioning why we live in AZ when California is so beautiful.

best pizza ever: riccotta, pineapple, jalepeno!




..................................................................................

We went to Sea World





..................................................................................

Last stop/our favorite part of the trip: the beach






 This mini-beach house is one of many that were built on the pier. 
I thought they were adorable!

Sad that is over but excited to say that I only have four months of school. 
Bring it on Semester Five